A retailer’s parking lot has been playing an increasingly larger role in influencing the customer’s experience and perception of that organization’s brand image. As more customers choose to order their groceries or other products online and pick up at the curbside, the opportunities to communicate with, or influence the customer at the point of sale continue to diminish.
This begs the question of how to best position a store’s brand – when the sum of a customer’s interactions consist of an app, a parking space, and the store employee who runs out the purchased items. This creates a necessity for delivering on the brand image where the customer will be spending their time at the store – that is, waiting for their products to be delivered to their vehicle while temporarily parked in a reserved parking space.
FlexPost® bollards can be customized to match virtually any color, and corporate logos can also be added, serving to differentiate a retailer’s stores from the competition. The post height and number of sign brackets (and number of signs per post) can also be specified. When this level of customization is combined with the ability to customize the sign itself, a wide variety of parking lot signage applications can be effectively covered.
Custom Area #1: Your Sign – Your Image – Your Brand
- Accepts signs ranging from 12″ x 18″ to 36″ x 36″
- Send us your own custom artwork for a quote
- Mount signs back to back
- Add a second sign with a call to action, phone number, space number, or any other custom information
Custom Area #2: Finished Height by Model
- 6′ Model – 75″ Post / 78″ Finished Height
- 8′ Model – 99″ Post / 102″ Finished Height
- 9′ Model – 105″ Post / 108″ Finished Height
- Custom Cut Option Available
Custom Area #3: Branding Your Bollard
- Customized Vinyl Cut Outs Available
- 29.5″ x 7.5″ High Visibility Decals Available
- Custom Messaging
- Direct Traffic
- Create a Call to Action
- Choose your Height: 32″, 52″, 72″, or Custom
FlexPost would like to assist you with your custom-branded retail parking lot project. Contact us today for a quote.
Read, “The New Point of Purchase” on ProgressiveGrocer.com featuring FlexPost…